Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Website Startup Day 1

so for day one. i knew that i wanted to start this day. but i probably encountered the most procrastination this day.
I waited until the late evening to finish revising my google doc which had some iterations of a craigslist ad i wanted to make.
After sitting down to "better call Saul", i punched out the finishing touches. I also uploaded both ad's to craigslist. its late to so i don't expect any calls until tomorrow.

I've put in some thought into how else to drum up business. I think some kind of small flyer or business card left at coffee shops around my area might be the most ideal choice.

Except places with storefronts, i think most small business owners go to Starbucks to feel like they are doing something.

Not much to Day 1, but i think it might set the stage for day 2, as i hate trying to write stuff for my business. Although, i do think im getting better at it.

No comments: